Category Archives: 2016 Presidential Election

Jon Voight’s plea to save America

      No Comments on Jon Voight’s plea to save America
Old Guard Audio Logo 2

Jon Voight’s plea to save America This will be the most important election in American history we will once a country of freedom and now we’re becoming a country of tyranny       Jon Voight Actor Jonathan Vincent “Jon” Voight is an American actor. He is the winner of one Academy Award, having been nominated for four. He has… Read more »

A Conservative Take on Trump’s New Supreme Court Nominee List

A Conservative Take on Trump’s New Supreme Court Nominee List John G. Malcolm / September 23, 2016 On May 18, then-future Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump put out a list of 11 individuals, all sitting judges, who he would consider as a potential replacement for Antonin Scalia, who died unexpectedly last February, on the Supreme Court of the United States. Trump… Read more »

Aussie Conservative Blog 🔥 The lead up to the first debate and what the Donald needs to do

Aussie Conservative Blog @ Old Guard Audio

Aussie Conservative Blog 🔥 The lead up to the first debate and what the Donald needs to do The lead up to the first debate and what the Donald needs to do by freedomfighter1995 There are now only 11 hours to go until one of the more anticipated television events in history will commence. Obviously, I’m talking about the first scheduled… Read more »

Donald Trump has a 33 percent chance of winning the election according to our polls

Donald Trump has a 33 percent chance of winning the election according to our polls By Nate Silver Donald Trump has a 33 percent chance of winning the election according to our polls-only forecast and a 34 percent chance according to polls-plus. These roughly 1 in 3 odds are close to Trump’s highs since the party conventions. Trump has had a… Read more »

538 poll tracker

      No Comments on 538 poll tracker

538 poll tracker By Nate Silver Sure, there hasn’t been a ton of surprising results in recent polls. Hillary Clinton remains the favorite in the presidential race with a 69 percent of winning, according to FiveThirtyEight’s polls-only model, and a 68 percent chance according to polls-plus. Still, the RABA Research poll in Iowa showing Donald Trump up by 1 percentage point… Read more »